Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It's been some time


It's been a while since my last post. Almost two months. I've been busy with various projects.

First there are my customers. Two in particular have ordered several outfits. One lady has request a total of 3 outfits for Robert Tonner's Kitty Collier. The first to outfits were cocktail dresses. One I had made before and it was not hard to recreate. The second outfit was a tough one. I knew the pattern would be a pain. I could just tell that the creator of the pattern had not tested it. But I was determined to finish and make it look good. When I was done I called it Pink Champagne. My customer loved both dresses and soon requested me to make her Kitty a Peignoir set. I found some beautiful cream charmuse and matching....... I had some cream lace that went well in my stash. It really turned out beautiful I think. Very feminine.

The other customer I am sewing for has asked me to do 4 different outfits. They are for the larger Kish seasons. Since they look the same age as the Kish Chrysalis it's easy just to enlarge patterns for designs that I already have done. This cuts down on some of the time it takes to make an outfit.

I am now an international seller! The last 2 ebay auctions went to people outside the US. One went to Italy and the other...Russia! How cool is that?
More on what I've been up to in my next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment